Need to drop off before or after hours?
- Please leave all equipment in our after-hours lot, located on the North side of our property.
- Please follow directions on the posted sign at the gate to ensure proper parking location of your truck or trailer.
Before you leave your rental vehicle behind remember to:
- Make sure you take all your belongings with you.
- Secure all additional rental equipment in the back of the truck or trailer.
- Place the truck key in the correct key drop box. (A $50 charge will be added if the truck keys are not left in the key drop box)
- Make sure your truck/trailer is cleaned out and that all furniture pads are folded to avoid additional cleaning fees.
Upon check-in of your equipment the following morning, you will receive a receipt via email detailing your final charges.
Our Customer Says
We bought a used boat from them in October. Was a very good experience. They took good care of us. Repaired all we found wrong. Got the warrenty transfered. Would recommend them to any one […]
Moved to the neighborhood 3 years ago and found Austin boats & motor. Since then I’ve bought all my parts from JR at the parts department. Have my eye on The Wake Tractor and will […]
Service is their middle name. Ok, story time….. If you don’t want to be bored, the summary is that everyone was great and the service was great. In my case, I was selling a used […]
I needed an inexpensive part ($12) for an older Crownline and the Austin Boats and Motors guys were very helpful finding the exact part and ordering it for me even though they had a similar […]
We purchased a 2020 Tige from Austin Boats and Motors about a month ago. Our salesman Greg was friendly and able to answer any question we had. Holly made the financing simple and quick. Their […]