- Pro Shop
- About Us
- Contact Us
Austin Boats & Motors Trading Program
We will proudly and responsibly handle the trading of your boats in a professional manner and always ensure the transaction is performed accurately to prevent any boat sale or title transfer issues that can arise. This keeps you from having to take up valuable time and energy needed to:
- Prepare your boat for sale
- Advertise online and field email and phone inquiries and questions
- Demonstrate your craft to interested strangers
- Haggle and negotiate price
- Assist interested party with arranging method of payment
- Deal with lien holders for payoffs and pre-approvals
- Process the required tilting and sales process paperwork
- On-the-water Orientation
- Final delivery
We will consider any boat:
- 10 model years old OR newer
- That can be offered and listed at a fair market value
- Represented by a mutually agreed upon and signed trading agreement
What you should know:
- All boats must be fully inspected and lake tested
- The seller will be responsible for an initial one-time fee of approximately $850 to cover:
- Mechanical inspection and appraisal
- Lake test of your boat
- Initial basic cleaning, interim cleaning(s), and final delivery detail
- Any repairs required to get the boat into a satisfactory mechanical condition will be reviewed with the seller for authorization prior to making those repairs.
We will not sell a boat that is deemed to be unsafe, is in disrepair, or has been neglected of its general and preventative maintenance.
Our Customer Says
Katie at Austin Boats and Motors is very knowledgeable about boat parts and always prompt calling back to check on order. She took very good care of us. I highly recommend Austin Boats and Motors for boat parts and supplies. Great friendly staff!!!
I want to thank Christopher in service. He was professional and knowledgeable. They took care of my boat, at a reasonable price. Would highly recommend this shop to everyone.
Very good friendly boat shop they have a good variety of parts and when I order parts from my boat which is not a run of the mill boat he usually orders partand they are there in a day or 2. J.R. Morgan is a great parts manager and It’s very knowledgeable about the parts. Will continue using them in the future.
Great Staff and easy to talk too. Took great care of my boat and I felt at home!! Thanks bunches for fixing up my “fun family memories” machine!!
Paul Van Walleghem
Outstanding dealership. Erik and Holly made the purchase of our new ATX boat a great experience. Very professional and responsive.
Wonderful customer service!! Everyone we worked with was so kind and helpful! Such a great experience, highly recommend!
One word. Exceptional. From the starting process to driving away with the boat in the rear view mirror. Greg Lawrence was my sells guy. He is absolutely genuine and made the experience memorable. This dealer wants you to be 100% satisfied. They go above and beyond by taking you on the lake before you purchase and offering incentives to shop in their store. Highly recommend, ask for Greg!
They helped me buy my boat, navigate today’s logistics issues, answering my many questions along the way. Great folks to work with.