Austin Boats & Motors Consignment Program
We will proudly and responsibly handle the consignment of your boats in a professional manner and always ensure the transaction is performed accurately to prevent any boat sale or title transfer issues that can arise. This keeps you from having to take up valuable time and energy needed to:
- Prepare your boat for sale
- Advertise online and field email and phone inquiries and questions
- Demonstrate your craft to interested strangers
- Haggle and negotiate price
- Assist interested party with arranging method of payment
- Deal with lien holders for payoffs and pre-approvals
- Process the required tilting and sales process paperwork
- Orientation on the water
- Final delivery
We will consider any boat:
- 10 model years old OR newer
- That can be offered an listed at a fair market value
- Represented by a mutually agreed upon and signed consignment agreement
What you should know:
- All consignment boats must be fully inspected and water tested prior to our listing
- Consignor will be responsible for an initial one-time fee of approximately $600 to cover:
- Mechanical inspection and appraisal
- Lake test of your boat
- Initial basic cleaning, interim cleaning(s) and final delivery detail
- Any repairs required to get the boat into a satisfactory mechanical condition will be reviewed with consignor for authorization prior to making those repairs.
We will not consign a boat which is deemed to be unsafe, is in disrepair or has been neglected of its general and preventative maintenance.
Our Customer Says
Super nice people and lots of inventory.
Armando Mata Dominguez
Have nice boats and very friendly.
Just purchased my boat. Wonderful experience. Martin Boyer, was pleasant to talk to, very knowledgeable, patient with me and my wife, answering the myriads of questions we had. Explained the procedures in the purchase and […]
We couldn’t be happier with the purchase of our new boat from Austin Boat and Motors. They worked quickly to get it ready for us and get us on the water.
We purchased a 2020 Tige from Austin Boats and Motors about a month ago. Our salesman Greg was friendly and able to answer any question we had. Holly made the financing simple and quick. Their […]