Austin Boats & Motors Consignment Program
We will proudly and responsibly handle the consignment of your boats in a professional manner and always ensure the transaction is performed accurately to prevent any boat sale or title transfer issues that can arise. This keeps you from having to take up valuable time and energy needed to:
- Prepare your boat for sale
- Advertise online and field email and phone inquiries and questions
- Demonstrate your craft to interested strangers
- Haggle and negotiate price
- Assist interested party with arranging method of payment
- Deal with lien holders for payoffs and pre-approvals
- Process the required tilting and sales process paperwork
- Orientation on the water
- Final delivery
We will consider any boat:
- 10 model years old OR newer
- That can be offered an listed at a fair market value
- Represented by a mutually agreed upon and signed consignment agreement
What you should know:
- All consignment boats must be fully inspected and water tested prior to our listing
- Consignor will be responsible for an initial one-time fee of approximately $600 to cover:
- Mechanical inspection and appraisal
- Lake test of your boat
- Initial basic cleaning, interim cleaning(s) and final delivery detail
- Any repairs required to get the boat into a satisfactory mechanical condition will be reviewed with consignor for authorization prior to making those repairs.
We will not consign a boat which is deemed to be unsafe, is in disrepair or has been neglected of its general and preventative maintenance.
Our Customer Says
Nothing but great things to say!
Purchased a Tige R23 this year. This was our first boat purchase and can’t say enough great things about the staff! Our salesperson was Greg Lawrence and he has been first class from time of […]
I couldn’t be more satisfied with the team @ ABM. I haven’t purchased a boat from them but I use them exclusively for all of the service/maintenance on my ’04 Skeeter bass boat. Brian Ludwig, […]
Great people….love my new motor!
From the time I started looking for a new boat with Martin and the crew at Austin Boats and Motors to the day I signed papers the experience was painless and informative. They took the […]