Austin Boats & Motors Consignment Program
We will proudly and responsibly handle the consignment of your boats in a professional manner and always ensure the transaction is performed accurately to prevent any boat sale or title transfer issues that can arise. This keeps you from having to take up valuable time and energy needed to:
- Prepare your boat for sale
- Advertise online and field email and phone inquiries and questions
- Demonstrate your craft to interested strangers
- Haggle and negotiate price
- Assist interested party with arranging method of payment
- Deal with lien holders for payoffs and pre-approvals
- Process the required tilting and sales process paperwork
- Orientation on the water
- Final delivery
We will consider any boat:
- 10 model years old OR newer
- That can be offered an listed at a fair market value
- Represented by a mutually agreed upon and signed consignment agreement
What you should know:
- All consignment boats must be fully inspected and water tested prior to our listing
- Consignor will be responsible for an initial one-time fee of approximately $600 to cover:
- Mechanical inspection and appraisal
- Lake test of your boat
- Initial basic cleaning, interim cleaning(s) and final delivery detail
- Any repairs required to get the boat into a satisfactory mechanical condition will be reviewed with consignor for authorization prior to making those repairs.
We will not consign a boat which is deemed to be unsafe, is in disrepair or has been neglected of its general and preventative maintenance.
Our Customer Says
Thanks to Holly, Brian, Eric, and the rest of the service team at ABM for their invaluable assistance on working out the bugs on my BW center console boat. All issues were addressed quickly and […]
These people work very hard to take care of you, whether you are a long time customer or brand new!
We bought a used boat from them in October. Was a very good experience. They took good care of us. Repaired all we found wrong. Got the warrenty transfered. Would recommend them to any one […]
I needed an inexpensive part ($12) for an older Crownline and the Austin Boats and Motors guys were very helpful finding the exact part and ordering it for me even though they had a similar […]
Just bought a boat here; very informative no hassles. Very fair prices and good honest advice by the salesperson. Very clean back and forth via email to finally get what I wanted. Recommend them highly.